Descripción del puesto
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Online Advertising / Media
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing, Analyst
- Conduct statistical analysis of digital media campaign delivery and performance using data sourced from a number of platforms, such as: DFP, Adform, Sizmek, Facebook, etc.
- Execute social media strategies, paid social advertising, optimization, reporting and analysis.
- Work alongside partner agencies and internal teams with branded content campaigns in Social Media platforms
- Communicate results of campaigns to internal and external clients, actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop and maintain internal automated reporting tools, documents, scoring systems, and dashboards for on-going and post-campaign reporting
- Provide client-facing/non-technical recommendations and insights, both in a written and verbal manner, that provide understandable and actionable optimizations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a digital media/social media analytics role
- Experience in social media monitoring, insight and data analysis
- Experience in paid social media across networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Google Adwords
- Experience preparing reports and presentations using Powerpoint / PDF
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of digital advertising, digital media strategy, ad placement
- Highly self - directed and resourceful to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, analytical and follow up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and spanish.
- Ability to communicate technical and metrics - based information to non - technical audiences.
Área: Marketing y Publicidad/Media Planning
Ipsum HR is looking for a Jr Campaign Analyst for our client Futbol Sites, to work in their offices in Aventura, Florida.