Descripción del puesto
We are seeking a full-time Senior java developer, with experience in building scalable and performant applications. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. We have several ongoing projects that handles a huge level of concurrency, as well as new projects that we need to build from scratch.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code, helping also in design phase.
- Migration of applications which are already in production.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● 3+ years working with JAVA.
● Design and concurrency patterns.
● Knowledge of frameworks (Lagom, Play, Spring, etc).
● Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with build tools (SBT desired)
● Ability to work in teams and communicate.
● A strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
● Fluent english is desired.
- Competitive salaries
- Twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- Lunch & Snack benefit
- OSDE 210 family plan
- Onsite English lesson
- Office activities like football & happy hours
- Birthday free day
Área: Tecnología, Sistemas y Telecomunicaciones/Programación